Skip to content
Membership is personally relevant and builds community to benefit of all
- Governance of the Commons Society (CSoc) is by an elected Council
- Investment Fund and Development Fund are both accountable to Council
- Appointments committee with members from Council and both funds to support enterprises with succession issues for the Board of Directors
- Remuneration committee to agree Directors remuneration
- Internal journalism to give transparency teeth by explaining and revealing
- All co-workers, investors and supporters may join the CSoc
- One member, one vote.
- Tangible assets are held in common-ownership with elected boards.
- Purpose of CSoc can only be changed by 95% vote of all members voting in favour